Sunday, April 17, 2011

UPDATE - 4/17/2011

Hello friends and loved ones. So, not surprisingly, my movements have not gone as planned. I went to Hope City, an inner-city outreach on Friday night, expecting to talk to people there and move on to Montgomery, Alabama on Saturday. Saturday came and went with me still in Kansas City, and finishing up an interview with the next person I'm profiling, Ezekiel. I plan on posting a brief overview of Hope City tomorrow, and depending on how long it takes me to sift through the audio interviews, post my profile of Ezekiel tomorrow or Tuesday. In other words, I haven't forgotten about this blog! Much has gotten in the way, including faulty internet connection - which I pray is a result of the coffee shop's wi-fi and not my computer's fault. Prayers for guidance and wisdom are appreciated, as are donations if you feel led to give. Thanks everyone!

Love,

Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment